Do you feel like you are in a crisis, and you don’t know what to do? Have you tried to open up, only to face criticism? Do you think that no one will believe you if you shared your story? Do you need someone to listen to you without judgement so you can figure out your next steps?
At Victims’ Intervention Program, we believe that counseling—whether for a crisis, short term, or long-term—can support your holistic journey out of violence towards a better life.
We will empower you so that you can make decisions to reach your own personal goals.
Our advocates provide counseling at our Pike County and Wayne County offices, as well as many of the school systems and other social service agencies throughout each county for students.
- Safety: Our advocates will create a space where you feel emotionally and physically safe to discuss sensitive issues.
- Trustworthiness: Our advocates will provide you with accurate information so you can make the most informed decisions you can.
- Choice: Our advocates recognize that you have choices and control over your decisions.
- Collaboration: Our advocates recognize that when you make decisions, the healing process is more effective. We will work with you and support your decisions.
- Empowerment: Our advocates will work to build your skills and validate your strengths.
Our advocates provide counseling at our Pike County and Wayne County offices, as well as many of the school systems throughout each county for students.
All services, including all communications, are completely confidential.